Spiga

Pages

Cute
My Deskfriend is a penguin-shaped robot who is easily connected to the web and have the ability to connect with a users facebook account and read all the messages and user feeds in the form of sound. Friends user can also interact with this penguin via facebook, if you do not want to interact with the user.

Penguin Robot my desk Friend is also equipped with the ability to change the color of his eyes. Yellow color signifies happiness and red colors indicate bad mood. My Desk Frien can also move like robots, such as follow the user finger, also can detect the edge of the table, so as not to fall, all thanks to five infrared sensors Desk owned My Friend. Desk My Friend has an accelerometer, so he knows when touched or shaken. His eyes would change depending on the mood of the robot. If shaken too hard eyes will be red, bad mood states. Mydeskfriend also react to sound, caress, touch and shock

0 comments:

Search Here

Custom Search